Action and adrenaline
Invader Raft S
ACTION AND ADRENALINE
Highest air pressure, highest stability
The INVADER carries over every whitewater! The bow and stern are not fragmented, but bent harmoniously round. The raft behaves noticeably more agile, is more comfortable controllable and glides better over waves. Extremely robust for years in use, also suitable as a lifeboat, for water sports centers and clubs or competition organizers. The maximum security for passengers and guides – and the best choice for your rafting company!
The basic equipment of the boat includes everything you need for rafting. Additional, individual safety equipment is optionally available.
- Narrow conical foot-caps provide good grip for your feet. Their special shape prevents your feet from getting stuck by mistake or slipping through.
- The boarding handles on the right and left ends of the seatrolls make it easy to pull yourself up from the water into the boat.
- Entry arrow markings help you find the boarding handles.
Pictures & Videos
|Overall Length x Width||390 x 212 cm||12' 9" x 6' 11"|
|Inside Length x Width||310 x 100 cm||10' 2" x 39"|
|Hose diameter||56 cm||22"|
|Weight||54 kg||119 lbs|
|Pack size L x W x H||120 x 50 x 30 cm||47" x 20" x 12"|
|Payload||1610 kg||3549 lbs|
|Assembly time||20 min||20 min|
|Operating Pressure||0.3 bar||4.3 psi|
|Material||1100 dtex EPDM-Kautschuk||1100 dtex EPDM-Kautschuk|
|White water category||6||6|
|ISO Standard||ISO EN 6185 cat. I||ISO EN 6185 cat. I|
|Get in the water||
- 7 safety valves
- 3 pressure relief valves
- 2 seat rolls
- 4 seat roll fittings
- 10 stainlesss steel triangles
- 1 safety- and carrying line
- 2 carrying handles
- 1 specification labe
- 1 repair kit
- 1 valve key
- 1 air-valve adapter bayonet
- 1 owners manual with declaration of confirmity