7. INTERNATIONAL HAPPY CAT SAILORS MEETING
THURSDAY 20. – SATURDAY 22. JUNE 2019
Program highlights 2019
- Sailing outside any schedule – by yourself or in company with other participants
- Continuous monitored timing while sailing around the regatta circuit
- Regatta mass start of all 7 classes for gold-, silver-, and bronze awards
- Trophy-Cup for overall winner
- Joint sailing trip over the lake Traunsee
- Testing of HAPPY CAT HURRICANE CARBONMAST
LECTURE AND PRACTICE
- Sailing for beginners – sail simulator demonstrations
- Lecture – HAPPY CAT considerably raising sailing efficiency
- Lecture – mass start and racing rules
- Capsizing – demonstration of practice related righting – volunteers are welcome
- Films / reports from participants
- Individual information on specific sailing areas
- Information on further HAPPY CAT sailing events
- Introduction and getting to know participants
- Exchanging experiences, shop talk
- Catering, plenty food and drink
- Film showing of the 2 day event and the regatta
- Regatta winners award ceremony
For optimal organisation your registration for participation is required (limited number of participants – max. 70 boats).
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION MONDAY 10th JUNE, 2019 – NO REGISTRATION POSSIBLE!
Registered participants will receive continous detail informations per E-Mail.
GRABNER staff is looking forward meeting you at HAPPY CAT sailors meeting.
After registering with the online form, you will receive detailed information on all points of the meeting by e-mail.
Option to have meal at the club-house:
Breakfast from Thursday to Saturday and dinner Thursday and Friday, must be ordered with the registration form.
- Breakefast: per person € 6,-
- Welcome buffet: per child € 8,-; per adult € 12,-
- Dinner (choice of 3 dishes): per child € 8,-; per adult € 12,-
The payments will be collected by the GRABNER company (ref to registration form). The company GRABNER passes on the cost of the food to the sailing club Ebensee.
Camp: Segelclub Ebensee
Adress for Navi: Segelclub Ebensee
Trauneck Nr. 9
4802 EBENSEE am Traunsee
Please use (position of venue is given):
Accommodation in Ebensee:
If you do not want to stay at the Camping, please contact:
Taking part in this event is free of charge for HAPPY CAT / SEMPERIT-owners.
Travel- accommodation as well as food and drink, plus the infrastructure fee are for participants account.
The Ebensee Sailing club provides the facilities and entire infrastructure, organised and handled by club members, comprising:
HAPPY CAT storage, using of the slip way, sanitary area, staffing at the club house, training at the sailing-simulator, several club- and rescue craft, staff assistance, laying courses, buoys, regatta management and staffing to cover start, documentation, computer evaluation under aspect of Yardstick calculation,issuance of 2 start numbers per boat, briefing, post race discussion.
These provisions are covered by the infrastructure fee for each boat:
- € 100,-
The payments will be collected by the GRABNER company (ref to registration form). The GRABNER company accepts liability of default to the Ebensee sailing club.
The event takes place under any weather conditions and may only be ruined by extra ordinary conditions, (i.e. flooding of the club area).
Participant risk, Consent to public showing of photography and film
By presence and active participation at the HAPPY CAT rally event, every participant agrees that participation is solely on his/her own accord and risk. The GRABNER company and the Ebensee sailing club assume no responsibility whatsoever for any risk or claim however arisen.
Consent to public showing of photography and film:
Photographs and films are taken during the entire event. These will thereafter be shown publicly via internet and advertising media. By enrolling and the fact that you are participating at the HAPPY CAT rally, you express that you have no objection and confirm your consent to be seen on the medium, should YOU appear on and with your boat on any such documentation.
At the same time you can rest assured, that neither name, nor address or any other data will be passed by the GRABNER company on to other parties.
It is intended to produce a film on the rally that will raise pleasant memories of the event for very long.